Southern Campaign Resources can be best described as an umbrella company that covers Summit Communications and Direct Mail Systems.
When using Southern Campaign Resources, you can expect a plan that covers the following items:A full accounting of all your positives and negatives and your opponents’ positives and negatives are taken into account.
This will be used to develop a comprehensive analysis of you and your opponents' strengthen and weaknesses to develop a campaign theme. This then is broken down into description and cost of the elements needed to wage an effective and winning campaign.
The sections of the plan will include:
- Targeting precincts based on turnout and ticket splitting for the General election.
- Determining what precincts are priority for door to door and sign placement and giving the campaign a schedule of “attack” for each precinct.
- Paid communication plan with recommendations that cover direct mail, radio, cable, and broadcast television.
- Earned media plan that will describe what issues the campaign should bring to the media and how the campaign can attempt to handle the media coverage of the election.
- A direct mail plan is written for the campaign to follow and insure that all mail pieces get out in a timely manner and the campaign works according to schedule.
- A fundraising schedule that helps the candidate formulate a fundraising strategy to have the money to pay for all components of the campaign plan in a timely manner.
- Finally, using Southern Campaign Resources, we will be available on a regular basis for physical meetings and daily for phone consultation when and if situations/crises arise.
Services provided by Direct Mail Systems
Direct Mail Systems can provide all artwork, data selection, bulk postage, printing, production under one roof. Direct Mail Systems will provide all of these mail services plus palm cards and stationery for the campaign if needed.
Services provided by Summit Communications
Summit can handle scheduling all video production for network and cable broadcast television. Postproduction is taken care of in house on truly state of the art equipment and highly skilled producer. Summit also can record and produce radio commercials for the campaign.
Finally, Summit Communications will handle the media buying radio, web media, cable, and broadcast television if necessary.
General Campaign Strategy
- General strategic campaign consultation, including written campaign plans.
- District and data analysis, and voter targeting for message maximization.
- User-friendly voter walk and telephone lists.
- Direct Mail and print advertisements.
- Phone banking (automated and by individuals).
- Production, placement, and purchasing of radio advertisements.
- Production, placement, and purchasing of television advertisements (cable & network).
- Strategic consultation on effective field operations and grass roots activities.
- Strategic consultation on how to build allies and attain endorsements.
- Research on candidates' record and history.
- Identification and recruitment of credible and affordable polling firms.
- Absentee ballot voter outreach and turnout maximization operation.
- Early voter communication and outreach.
- Phone append and e-mail append services.
- Website design, hosting, and management services.
- Strategic consultation on message development and effective communication to voters.
- Strategic planning and consultation on leadership races.
- Consultation and services for issue-advocacy or independent expenditure activities.